BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 28 Oktober 2010

"A post without title" II

Hi, readers. I feel a little bit sorry for not creating a new post lately. If you got a problem with that, go blame the teacher who teach me in the school. No, don't blame the school. School did nothing to me. Hemm.. so what should I talk about? Ah yeah. About my SS501 ♥ I have fallen in love with them since Tuesday. I fell in love with Heo Young Saeng. Oh seriously, he's just too cute *o* And.. he's my No. 1 bias in SS501 ! But wait! .... LEE HYUKJAE of Super Junior is still #1 in my heart! ♥♥♥ Kekeke~ :D Anyways .... I have fun with my friends today. I went to Hana's house with Iliana. Well.. we did some weird things in her room, playing with the doll (but we were playing the dolls with the teenager way. kekeke), we eat some delicious food too. Hahaha~ :P I think I should end this post here. Because my writing gets weirder and weirder. I gotta go. Byebyeee! *Wave*

0 komentar: