BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sabtu, 23 Oktober 2010

"A post without title"

Em first of all. I want to re-introduce myself.. Since I'm not the same person that wrote all the post on 2009 ~ My name is Khalisya, I'm 13 years old, and then.. I was born in Indonesia, now I live in Saudi, but I'm going to move to Indonesia sooner. Dunno when. Um.. I like K-Pop? I love Super Junior and of course SNSD. Let me repeat. I AM A KOREA POP LOVERS. So I'm not an anti of any group. I TOTALLY LOVE ALL OF THEM. And don't insult SNSD/Super Junior in front of me! Sooner or later, you will regret it. Anyways, I hate cucumber, vegetables especially lettuce and tomato. Err~ I like fruits. Only banana, pineapple, apple, andddd.. mango/orange. I hate those who can't keep my secret, and those who can't accept me as what I am right now, just quit being my friend, arasseo? Soooo.. the point is.. I need more GOOD friends. That's why I am here right now. Alright then, I think the post ends here. I have to go to sleep. Bye everyone.

0 komentar: